Chrome Industries : The Cardiel Shank : Black
The smallest entry in the Cardiel x Chrome Collection, the Shank is ideal for bumming around town on bike, board or otherwise.
Originally designed by Cardiel to be a companion piece to the Fortnight backpack for after he dropped his heavy stuff at the hotel, the Shank took on a life of its own as a no-nonsense hip bag/crossbody bag that folks rocked on the daily. It's got a barebones but functional interior org pouch, a coated, weatherproof zipper and is built like Chrome Industries's messengers with a tough ass nylon outer and a military-grade tarpaulin liner.
The Chrome x Cardiel Shank - Tougher than the Rest.
DIMENSION & LAPTOP
- Width 11", Height 5.5", Depth 2"
- Volume : 4L
- Laptop : Nil.
- Easy access U-lock holster
- Main compartment includes mesh pocket for organizing tools, phones & other stuff
- Integrated internal key loop
- Can definitely hold at least 3 beers
- 1050d nylon outer
- 18oz military grade truck tarpaulin liner
- Coated, weatherproof zipper