[PO] Able Carry : Daily Backpack : XPAC Multicam Dark Forest (Limited)
by Able Carry
The 20L daypack built for comfort, engineered for strength, and designed to be used all day, everyday, for all days.
|| D I M E N S I O N S
- Height, 42cm (16.5in), Width, 27cm (10.5in), Depth, 19cm (7.5in)
- Weight, 0.9kg (2.1lb), Capacity : 20L
|| F E A TU R E S
- Sternum Strap : Supports when you need it, stows away when you don't.
- Key Leash : Access your keys (or anything that'll clip on) quickly from the front pocket.
- Side Hooks : Attach bike locks, shoes, grocery bags, or anything you can think of that'll fit.
- Lightweight : Just the essentials included for comfortable everyday carry.
- The A-Frame : Our "anti saggy bag" strap system keeps your contents tucked away in motion.
- Zipper Stows : Add a lock for peace of mind on your sketchier commutes.
|| C O L O R & M A T E R I A L S
X-PAC X50 / X51 with Cordura 500D Nylon
X-PAC X50 and X51 features the X-Grid with polyester film backing for waterproofing and structure, and a surface layer of 500D Cordura Nylon for strength. A splash of Multicam pattern for tops out the X50s. The result? A refined fabric with good structure and subtle form.
- XPAC X51: Deep Black.
- XPAC X50: White Alpine, Dark Forest.
- Cordura 1000D Nylon
- Cordura branded Nylon is known for their superior abrasion resistance.
- 1000D (D for Denier, measures fabric thickness)
- Mid-weight weave that is a good balance of tough flexibility.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating adds water resistance.
Read More About The Daily : Here