Code Of Bell : Annex Carrier : Pitch Black
A much smaller version of the award-winning X-POD, meet the Annex Carrier. The front compartment will expand when needed, allowing more room to fit up to a standard 16.9 oz/ 500 ml water bottle as an example. The main compartment has two zippered pockets to keep your essentials organized and easy to access with its bright orange lining and shallow profile.
The shoulder strap can be removed to carry it as a clutch. Or, it can be used as a Dopp Kit/Toiletry Bag if preferred. And a clip at the tip of the loose end of the shoulder strap allows you to attach the end to the bag to avoid getting tangled while in motion. All the little details in a compact form.
Read about Code Of Bell: Here
Dimension (inches / mm): 10 x 4 x 3.5 / 275 x 100 x 90
Dimension (inches / mm): 10 x 4 x 6 / 275 x 100 x 160 (when expanded)
Volume (litre): / (when expanded)
Weight: 6.4 oz / 200 g
- Waterproof fabric used on front compartment
- YKK water repellent zippers
- Can be worn cross-body style, over single shoulder, or as a clutch
- Removable shoulder strap to allow use as a clutch or dopp kit
- Two independent compartments (front compartment is expandable)
- Two zippered mesh pockets in the main compartment
- Four shoulder strap attach points to carry it vertically or horizontally as preferred
- Shoulder strap clips x2 (plus x1 on loose end of strap)