Code Of Bell : Annex Liner : Sacoche
The ANNEX LINER is an extension of our concept of creating modern lifestyle gears designed to carry your daily essentials. Like an extension of your pockets, our newest sling/sacoche is sized to also carry a tablet, up to an 11" iPad Pro or similar.
While flat in design, the front independent compartment is expandable, as with our "X" series, allowing more room when needed to fit a water bottle as an example. Furthermore, the main compartment can also expand for maximum utility from an otherwise slim, discreet design.
The shoulder strap can be removed to carry it as a clutch, as the top grab handle can be stored inside the rear pocket. Also comes with multiple attach points on both front and back of the bag to hook your keys and other EDC items. And a clip at the tip of the loose end of the shoulder strap allows you to attach the end to the bag to avoid getting tangled while in motion.
Read about Code Of Bell: Here
Dimension (inches / mm) : 12 x 9 x 1 / 310 x 220 x 30 (flat)
Dimension (inches / mm) : 12 x 9 x 6 / 310 x 220 x 150 (only front expanded)
Dimension (inches / mm) : 12 x 9 x 8 / 310 x 220 x 200 (fully expanded)
Volume (litre) : 1.5 (flat) / 7.3 (only front expanded) / 9.7 (fully expanded)
Weight : 13.8 oz / 390 g
Key Exterior Features:
- Waterproof fabric used on front compartment
- YKK water repellent zippers
- Can be worn cross-body style, or over shoulder
- Two independent compartments (both front and main compartments are expandable)
- Rear concealed sleeve pocket x1 w/ magnetic snap button
- Stowable top handle grip (can be folded into rear sleeve pocket)
- Removable shoulder strap to be used as a clutch bag
- Inner slip pockets x3 + pen holder x1
- Tablet sleeve x1 (fits up to an 11" iPad Pro)
- Multi-purpose attach points (front and rear)
- Key hook strap x1
- Shoulder strap clips x2 (plus x1 on loose end of strap)