The high-performance RIKR Backpack is designed for contemporary travel, and tailored to transition seamlessly from the city to the mountains.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including our bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile, we have developed the RIKR Backpack’s innovative features in response to real-world travel experience. Its modular compartments, multiple pockets, convenient access points offer a refined, resilient and secure way to carry all your essential equipment.
With a clamshell opening, a separate laptop compartment, side access and a trolley sleeve, this versatile backpack is airport security friendly and adapts to meet the challenges of every journey.
Each Backpack removes 120 plastic bottles from our environment.
Included with the backpack:
- Key Chain
- Soft zipped insert
- Detachable pouch with strap
- Detachable waist belt and sternum strap
- Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
- Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
- Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
- Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
- Handle Linings: Recycled PET
- Laptop compartment: Recycled PET Fleece
- Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh
- Padding: Recycled PET Felt
- Webbing: Recycled PET
- YKK NATULON® recycled zips
- Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
- Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET