Peak Design : Field Pouch : Charcoal
Every good bag needs a wing-bag. Field Pouch is an expanding pouch for cords, accessories, batteries, SD cards, hard drives, and even mirrorless cameras and lenses. Keep it in your bag, wear it on your belt or attach any Peak Design strap to turn Field Pouch into an ultralight sling bag. With an expandable roll-top design, a weatherproof nylon canvas outer shell, and felt inner padding, Field Pouch can safely hold and organize all of your odds and ends. It also includes an attachment point for Capture, making it an ideal bag for carrying mirrorless setups. Weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell.
Winner of Carryology's Best Accessory award.
- Size (when empty)10.25 in (26cm) x 6.25 in (16cm) x 2.25 in (5.5cm)
- Size (when full) 10.25 in (26 cm) x 8 in (20 cm) x 5 in (13 cm)
- Weight 5.5 oz (155g) | Volume : 3L max
- Unique roll-top design expands and contracts to hold a lot or a little.
- 5 stretchable mesh pockets to organize items of all sizes and keep them right in their place.
- 2 Hypalon-reinforced loops on the back of the pouch allow the attachment of Peak Design Anchors (2 included) so you can in turn attach any Peak Design strap.
- Provides light protection for hard drives, lenses and other delicate items.
- Hidden zipped inner pocket to stash away a spare key, money or other small valuable items.
- Durable, weatherproof shell
- Ultralight weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell
- DWR coating for weatherproofness
- heavy felt internal fabric for light protection
- Hypalon attachment points for Anchors and Capture