[PO] Chrome Industries : Cardiel Fortnight 2.0 Backpack : Darkwood CamoP-BG-243-
PRE-ORDER | FLASH SALE 35% OFF
Flash Sale Expected Delivery Date : 2nd Week of May 2019
Water-resistant travel backpack with zip-around opening and compression flap. Good for a week on the road with or without the bike. Designed by John Cardiel.
Chrome Industries worked with the legendary John Cardiel to develop this bag to keep all the gear he needed for a week on the road organized and within reach. It hauls tons of gear, plenty of pockets for organization and an extra flap for large or unwieldy cargo.
Made in USA. Guaranteed for Life.
|| F E A T U R E S
- Dimension : Width 13", Height 20.5", Depth 7"
- Volume : 33 L, Laptop : 15"
- Large zip-around opening for easy access to cargo
- Compression flap with commercial-grade straps accommodates a range of loads
- Zippered external flap pocket for travel documents
- Integrated hip pouch pocket for stowing small utility pouches
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Reinforced internal mesh pockets with hook and loop closures and integrated key loop
- Industrial-strength hook and loop accessory shoulder mounting straps
- 1050d Military-grade nylon outer shell with 1680d bottom panels for enhanced durability
- Weatherproof military-grade 18 oz. truck tarpaulin liner