[PO] Chrome Industries : The Cardiel ORP Backpack : Forest CamoP-BG-140-FOCM-NA
Designed by John Cardiel.
The Operational Readiness Pack (O.R.P.) is an ultralight, water-resistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack.
Chrome Industries made it with rip-stop nylon to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The O.R.P works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the internal back pocket. When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in another bag. The O.R.P is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for John's simple, resourceful, creative and self-sufficient travel style, the bags can be used in tandem or on its own—answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
// F E A T U R E S
- Width 11", Height 18", Depth 6"
- Volume : 25L, Laptop 13"
- Ultralight, water-resistant rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes
- 100% taped seams for increased water resistance
- Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility
- Internal pocket fits up to 13" MacBook Pro
- 216d double-coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
- Durable truck-tarpaulin bottom panel
- Nylon 69 thread