Larger than their iconic Barrage Cargo Backpack, but smaller then the Pro, the Freight is a mid-sized, 35 liter backpack.
Chrome Industries's signature, adjustable, 5-point cargo net system allows additional space to hold shoes or a helmet when not in use. Like the rest of the bags in the Barrage line, the Freight backpack is constructed with a welded waterproof tarp liner so you can commute in any weather. Featuring ergonomic shoulder straps with a molded back panel for comfort and breathability and a gusseted opening for easy access to your gear, the Barrage Freight backpack is built for the large haul.
The Barrage Freight is the next level up from our best-selling Barrage backpack. 34 - 38L water resistant backpack, built twice with 100% welded waterproof liner and abrasion resistant coated nylon shell.
Made in USA. Guaranteed for Life.
- Water resistant roll-top with volume to spare
- Space for up to a 15" laptop
- Big Top gusseted opening for easy access
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with molded back panel
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system
- Size: 23" H (rolled), 30.5" H (unrolled) | 13.25" W | 6.5" D (bottom), 10" D (top)
- Volume: 34L (2-rolls down) - 38L (unrolled)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs | 2.13 kg
- Material: 1050D nylon shell & 500D TPE tarp liner
- Laptop: up to 15"