PRO SERIES CLIPLESS
Don't let the weather stop you. The tough as nails Kursk Pro got the all weather do-over in our 2.0 version. From the hydrophobic upper to the increased foxing height and gusseted tongue to keep the elements out, the Kursk AW Pro will keep your feet covered and dry while you pedal through any kind of weather. Whether you're a messenger running up flights of stairs and charging through traffic, or a committed commuter on that daily grind, our City SPDs get you there in style.
Welcome back the Kursk Pro! Combining clip-in pedal performance and walking comfort, the Kursk AW Pro 2.0 is engineered with our Flexplate technology for a walkable bike shoe you can wear anywhere. With key updates to keep your feet protected in all kinds of weather and Panaracer vulcanized rubber outsoles, the Kursk SPDs will get you there dry and in style.
- Classic look with FlexPlate™ SPD technology
- Panaracer vulcanized rubber outsole
- Compatible with most 2-bolt clipless pedals
- Elevated foxing for durability and protection
- Sizing runs a half size large, we suggest ordering a half size down to get the perfect fit