[PO] NYA-EVO : Fjord 60-C Econyl® Adventure Camera Backpack : Midnight
Preorder. Estimate Arrival Date: 3-5 weeks from order date
FIT MORE IN, GO EVEN FURTHER (C IS FOR CARRY-ON)
The brand new NYA-EVO Fjord 60-C now features an updated main fabric made of ECONYL® — A strong lightweight nylon fabric made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth. Through the regeneration process the nylon comes out just as strong as brand new nylon.
The FJORD 60-C represents a true evolution in their FJORD adventure backpack range.
Compressed the backpack holds 44L and can fully expand to 60L. The top expansion pocket allows you to transform the pack from a 44-litre carry-on into a 52-litre adventure pack. Open the front expansion zips and transform the pack into the 60-litre expedition mode.
- Peace of mind - keeps your camera equipment safe from the elements.
- Comfort - torso height adjustment system in three settings Small, Medium and Large. An aluminum frame and ergonomically designed shoulder straps with 2 cm thick foam. The waist belt is sewn closer to the center of the bag for an optimal fit to the hips. Back padding body contact fabric is quick drying, soft and non-abrasive.
- Ease and adaptability - three sizes of Removable Camera Insert - to be bought separately - see RCI product page for info.
- Versatility - for dynamic adventure sports as well as the urban jungle and general traveling. With carrying points for skis, snowboard, helmet, rope and ice axe, emergency whistle plus the ability to carry up to 16inch Apple Macbook Pro (or most 15inch laptops) and other general travel gear.
- Stability - our load stabilizer system moves weight to the frame and the frame transfers it to the hips.
- Volume expanded: 60 liter
- Volume not expanded: 44 liter
- Weight: 2400 g / 5.30 lbs
- Weight stripped down: 2000 g / 4.41 lbs
- Dimensions expanded: 34 (W) x 70 (H) x 32 (D) cm / 13.4 (W) x 27.5 (H) x 12.6 (D) in
- Dimensions not expanded: 34 (W) x 56 (H) x 25 (D) cm / 13.4 (W) x 22 (H) x 9.8 (D) in
- High Tenacity Nylon 210 Denier Rip-stop fabric with thermoplastic polyurethane film on interior and water-repellant coating on exterior of the backpack.
- Polyester 200 Denier lining fabric with polyurethane coating.
- Soft touch quick dry knitted fabric for all contact points to the body.
- High density closed cell foams for suspension system.
- Glove friendly aluminum zip pullers and Woojin® or Duraflex® plastic side release buckles.
- Outside zippers are all YKK®️. Heavy gauge for rear zip and Aquaguard® zip for top and front zippers.
- Nylon webbing.
- Hypalon® base.